While there are a number of options when it comes to wood flooring, one of the best is oak flooring. The attractive, warm appearance of oak flooring enhances the looks of your home and can also increase its value. Moreover, oak flooring is highly versatile and can easily match with modern as well as traditional décor. If you are still confused about getting oak flooring in your home or not, we will give you some amazing reasons to do so as soon as possible.
Benefits of Oak Flooring
- Oak flooring is tough and can easily withstand the daily wear and tear. Oak floors have been used from hundreds of years and the major reason is the durability that it offers. Throughout the world, there are multiple structures that have oak floorings, some as old as 200 years and they still look as attractive as a new one.
- Just like wine, oak floors actually look more attractive as they age. Just the right amount of care and maintenance, and within a couple of years, the flooring will start looking a lot more attractive than the time when it was installed.
- Because of its popularity, manufacturers now produce oak floorings in a number of designs, dimensions and styles. This ensures that oak flooring will easily suit your preferences and you can easily find what you want.
- The only problem with hardwood flooring is the fact that they do not offer is the different styles and designs that a linoleum or carpet flooring can offer. Thus, the manufactures generally rely on the grain of the wood floors to make it look attractive. Oak offers attractive grain which makes it an ideal replacement for carpet and linoleum floorings.
- Moreover, another benefit of oak flooring is it easily takes colors and stains. Unfortunately, this feature is not available in other types of hardwood floorings. However, with oak flooring, you have different colors and textures to choose from.
- Oak floors are also resistant to insect and fungal attacks. This ensures that you do not have to spend a lot of money on repairing your oak floors.
- Oak carries an excellent old-world vibe which cannot be compared to any other flooring option. So, if you are looking for the sophisticated, old-age vibe in your house, oak flooring can effortlessly deliver the same.
Oak flooring will easily exceed all of your flooring demands and this is what makes it such an excellent flooring option for every home.